On this site
- Details of my Home Automation System including 135-page write-up.
- Interfacing details to Panasonic CD-Roms with a 40-pin IDC connector (not IDE).
- My SuperIO podule design for Acorn machines.
- Hacking a Toshiba laptop Secure Digital controller.
- Details of the process that took place to create comp.arch.hobbyist from alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt.
- A port ( ) of Lattice Semiconductor's In System Programmable PLD programming routines to run under RISC OS.
Page by Theo Markettos (email at theo [at@] markettos.org.uk), last modified 2007-05-15
Return to front page.