Aka the homepage of Peter Corbett. This is also the place for
me to host interesting and fun bits of code that I like to tinker
with. There's even some HTML5 stuff here that you can play with.
Stuff that is here:
- YVFC - a fun little bit of python
code (the code itself is the fun bit) I wrote back in 2005.
- PIPD - Iterated Prisoner's Dilemma,
with reinforcement learning - a little experiment.
- Verl2D - Particles and 2D physics,
inspired by molecular dynamics. HTML5 for you to try and tweak.
- Verl2D Object - Verl2D with an
object made of particles linked by springs.
- Verl2D SDIC - Verl2D set up to
show sensitive dependence on initial conditions.
- Verl2D Local - Verl2D optimsed
for local interactions, allowing larger numbers of particles
to be simulated efficiently.
- Ht5boids - Boids of a feather
- Logistic Map Graph, Logistic Map Pixmap and Logistic Map Histograms and
Bifurcation Diagram - three different visualisations
of a famous study in chaos.
- Mandyn - a look at the dynamics
of the Mandelbrot and Julia sets.
- Lorenz Pixmap - taking lots
of Lorenz systems, varying parameters and initial conditions,
and plotting current state as colour. Also includes other similar
- Spatial Kuramoto Model -
self-synchronizing oscillators in a grid, making pretty patterns.
- Coupled Logistic Map Lattice -
a cross between the logistic map and kuramoto things.
- Newton Fractals - similar to
Mandyn, looking at Newton fractals grow.
Last modified: Sun Apr 20 17:23:49 BST 2014