Data retention question

Dave Howe davehowe.pentesting at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 17:48:09 BST 2014

On 17/07/2014 13:45, Brian Morrison wrote:
> Sadly I don't see it happening any time soon unless people start to
> actually care about what their MP does and how they vote on various
> issues.
+1

I would wonder, if you took a poll on the way out from voting and asked
one simple question about the content of the bill (for example, how long
the bill says data should be retained for), what percentage could answer it?

Perhaps such a question on the way in (with the right to vote
conditional on getting it right) would lead to more informed voting (but
I am not planning on holding my breath on that one)