ITV News at Ten tonight (10 November 2010)

Peter Tomlinson pwt at iosis.co.uk
Thu Nov 11 08:04:03 GMT 2010

If you missed it (as I did), the clip is at:

http://www.itv.com/news/paedophile-case-flaws08044

(I know very well a family where a young adult with quite severe
Aspergers became involved in a ring who abused children and exchanged
pictures - sadly he cannot make his own judgements and thus was easily
led. The problem now is what can be done to help him when he finishes
his sentence - I favour guiding him into a closed community where his
undoubted skills in civil engineering can be harnessed to give him a
satisfying but safe life as well as benefiting that community. If anyone
on the list can offer advice, please contact me privately: peter at
salendine.plus.com.)

Peter