Upload of newest versions

Dmitry Bogatov KAction at debian.org
Sun Dec 9 19:30:05 GMT 2018

[2018-12-03 10:33] KatolaZ <katolaz at freaknet.org>
> On Sun, Dec 02, 2018 at 10:00:15PM +0000, Dmitry Bogatov wrote:
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > Just a polite reminder. We have
> >
> >  * insserv-1.18  (need minor adjustment to apply no-system patch)
> >  * startpar-0.61 (ready)
> >  * sysvinit-2.93 (ready, but there is some style controversy)
> >

> Thanks a lot Dmitry, both for your work and for the reminder.
>
> I am OK with uploading sysvinit-2.93 in unstable right now, as I said
> in my previous email. Will review insserv and startpar today and
> report back, but I guess they will be OK as well.

Seems you did not have time to review, but I made upload for startpar
nevertheless. I wanted to close #915962 as fast, as possible.

But with insserv I have problems. Test suite `debian/run-tests' fails
with 3 fatal and 3 non-fatal tests. No idea what it means.

Jesse, would you be so kind to take a look and help to resolve issue?
Maybe it would be possible to move those tests in `debian/run-tests'
into upstream?

In any case, I was wrong. We are not ready to upload insserv-1.18. Help
is welcome, winter is coming.