Upload of newest versions

KatolaZ katolaz at freaknet.org
Mon Dec 3 09:33:17 GMT 2018

On Sun, Dec 02, 2018 at 10:00:15PM +0000, Dmitry Bogatov wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Just a polite reminder. We have
>
>  * insserv-1.18  (need minor adjustment to apply no-system patch)
>  * startpar-0.61 (ready)
>  * sysvinit-2.93 (ready, but there is some style controversy)

Thanks a lot Dmitry, both for your work and for the reminder.

I am OK with uploading sysvinit-2.93 in unstable right now, as I said
in my previous email. Will review insserv and startpar today and
report back, but I guess they will be OK as well.

> Do we have something, that prevent us from uploading? I believe it would
> be reasonable to make an upload in a week (2018-12-08), should be there
> no objections.

Let's try to have them in unstable asap. Winter is coming... ;)

HND

KatolaZ