[backgammon] Fwd: The Cambridge Blue

Roger Salmon roger.salmon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:44:50 BST 2011

I like the Devonshire and think it probably has better food than the
Blue.  But we should try the Blue again to make a comparison and I will
be glad to do so this week (I am then away for two weeks).

I would be willing to reduce the quorum to 2.  How can we best recruit?

Roger

Roger Salmon

34 Trafalgar Road

CambridgeCB4 1EU