[backgammon] The Cambridge Blue

Stephen Turner s.r.e.turner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:11:29 BST 2011

On Monday, 25 April 2011, Roger Salmon <roger.salmon at gmail.com> wrote:

>     I like the Devonshire and think it probably has better food than the
>     Blue.  But we should try the Blue again to make a comparison and I
>     will be glad to do so this week (I am then away for two weeks).
>
>     I would be willing to reduce the quorum to 2.  How can we best
>     recruit?
>
>     Roger

The food at the Devonshire is perfectly nice, but it doesn't seem to
change much, and I'm getting a bit bored of the menu. The Blue also
has a wider choice of beer. So shall we say the Blue tomorrow then?

Do either of you want to phone and reserve a table? I'm thinking it
may be popular as it's only just fully reopened. Sorry, I'm not
volunteering, because I'm probably going to be out all day.

--
Stephen Turner