nationwide interception of Facebook & webmail logincredentials inTunisia

M J D Brown mjdb at dorevale.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 6 17:12:51 GMT 2011

Thank you; that's very helpful - evidently I need to look more deeply
into firewall integrity, though I cannot think that backups, etc, stored
on my NAS would be an attractive target if their extraction involved
significant effort.

Perhaps more worrying is the thought that subverting the NAS firmware
could be worthwhile, considering that the devices might find themselves
in all sorts of interesting places.

The basic question remains: what are the required conditions for a
trustable CA?

Mike.