[Debian-uk] LAST CALL: Re: Debconf15 travel

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Wed Jul 8 13:50:14 BST 2015

On Sat, Jul 04, 2015 at 12:18:23AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>On Fri, May 08, 2015 at 12:02:32AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 02:11:00PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>>It's time we started planning this, so I've made the usual wiki page:
>>>
>>>  http://wiki.earth.li/DebconfTravel2015
>>>
>>>I'm planning on driving from Cambridge, obviously, and I expect so are
>>>others. The convoy should be nice and easy this time...
>>>
>>>Add yourself and let's get organised!
>>
>>Any more for any more? We're going to have to book ferries etc...
>
>We've deliberately hung back a bit in case any more people want to
>join us in the convoy. We'll be booking Monday.

Which we did. We've updated the wiki to describe the ferries we've
booked. If people still wish to join us in one of the cars, there are
3 spare spaces available yet.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
< Aardvark> I dislike C++ to start with. C++11 just seems to be