[Debian-uk] LAST CALL: Re: Debconf15 travel

Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo manuel.montezelo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 21:27:52 BST 2015

> On Fri, May 08, 2015 at 12:02:32AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 02:11:00PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>>It's time we started planning this, so I've made the usual wiki page:
>>>
>>>  http://wiki.earth.li/DebconfTravel2015
>>>
>>>I'm planning on driving from Cambridge, obviously, and I expect so are
>>>others. The convoy should be nice and easy this time...
>>>
>>>Add yourself and let's get organised!
>>
>>Any more for any more? We're going to have to book ferries etc...
>
> We've deliberately hung back a bit in case any more people want to
> join us in the convoy. We'll be booking Monday.

In the end I am going to go also the full debcamp+debconf, but 5am is
too early for me... and my life is churning a lot lately so I could
still not plan the trip properly.

If I end up going by car on those days I will give a shout here, in
the case that other people want to get a ride and cannot go with the
1st group.  And maybe I will join you in the trip back (please post
details on the wiki when done).

Cheers.
--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo at gmail.com>