Is anybody here?

Dmitry Bogatov KAction at debian.org
Fri May 17 10:53:39 BST 2019

[2019-05-14 13:03] Adam Borowski <kilobyte at angband.pl>
> I for one merely glance at the mail _subjects_ on this list; none of
> the patches recently looked interesting to me.  Sorry for not helping
> more -- but like everyone here, there always are other things to spend
> time on. [...]

Thank you for your responses. So, to save my time, but to to still keep
you informed, I will continue publishing patches, but do not promise any
fixed timeframe for you to review before they hit master and/or
experimental.

Of course, I still welcome your comments.
--
        Note, that I send and fetch email in batch, once every 24 hours.
                 If matter is urgent, try https://t.me/kaction