Is anybody here?

Adam Borowski kilobyte at angband.pl
Tue May 14 12:03:14 BST 2019

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 09:41:11AM +0000, Dmitry Bogatov wrote:
> Hello, collegues.
>
> As you noticed, I keep publishing proposed patches as wishlist bugs and
> apply them in a week or so after to provide you with timeframe to post
> your comments.

I for one merely glance at the mail _subjects_ on this list; none of the
patches recently looked interesting to me.  Sorry for not helping more --
but like everyone here, there always are other things to spend time on.

> Unfortunately, activity in our team reduced since times of
> sysvinit=2.93-3, and recently I got very little feedback on proposed
> patches, so question is whether this hassle is really worth the trouble.
> Maybe I can save effort and skip "Post on bts -> wait for feedback"
> stage?

Sounds like a good idea; your time is precious, too.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ Latin:   meow 4 characters, 4 columns,  4 bytes
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Greek:   μεου 4 characters, 4 columns,  8 bytes