Support for IPv6

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Dec 27 10:21:43 GMT 2010

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 11:54, nisse at lysator.liu.se said:
> Has not gotten into any release, and I never got around to making any
> "unofficial" release, mostly because I didn't understand the testsuite
> framework.

FWIW, I did some work on ADNS back in 2008 to migrate the build system
to autotools and libtool.  This was required to make a working port to
Windows.  Ian rejected these changes thus I distributed a tarball at
ftp.g10code.com.  Your patch does not apply but it should be easy to
change it accordingly.

Simon also asked about this some time ago, thus I put up a git repo of
the latest tarball at:

   git://git.gnupg.org/adns.git

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner