This is the software I have for RM's Nimbus PC186 machines, semi-PC compatibles made around 1985. They were downloaded from RM's BBS, but seem to have disappeared from it, so are available here.
- Boot discs: two types, A (339K) and B (500K) - I don't know the difference between them. Includes RM Basic
- 2Floppy (for normal DOS PCs to write the above images to a 720K floppy)
- SetPC, to switch the Nimbus into 'IBM Compatibility Mode'
- BBC Basic
- Parallel printer driver
- BBC IO port driver
- IRETPC.COM (59 byte .COM file - possibly something to do with PC mode)
- DOS Logon v2.00k (for RM Net LM)
- Instructions for DOS Logon
- RunPC186 (to allow RM's 386 PCs to run Nimbus software. Most likely this will work on any PC if the BIOS check is removed).
- PaintSPA, an RM version of the modern Windows Paint
Page by Theo Markettos (email at theo [at@] markettos.org.uk), last modified 2009-12-16
Return to front page.