DC4420 - London DEFCON - June meet - Lightning Talks!!! - Tuesday 25th June 2013

Tony Naggs tonynaggs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 16:50:48 BST 2013

I know I promised not to deluge UK Crypto with stuff about DC4420, but
people have asked me if they need an invitation to come along ...

We welcome everyone interested in InfoSec, breaking, making, or
hacking on software & hardware.
(Though the bar has an over 18s rule.)
These events work by people being respectful of each other,
comfortable and relaxed.

Cme along and maybe make some new friends!

***

If you have prepared a Lightning Talk already, thanks we are looking
forward to seeing you!

Otherwise, you've got one last weekend ahead of you to dig out that
project you *know* you've been dying to talk about but haven't quite
got the rough edges off...

This month we're doing our annual lightning talk session, and we
welcome any and all 15 minute submissions. (Can be shorter if you
prefer.) In fact, don't bother submitting them, just come along and
give us what you've got!

There will be prizes! Probably hacking related, who knows? And some
stickers, obviously. And maybe a hard-to-get t-shirt or two...

If you want to display slides from your MacBook or Netbook please note
that the projector only has a VGA connection.

***

Venue:

The Phoenix, Cavendish Square

http://www.phoenixcavendishsquare.co.uk/

Tuesday 25th June, 2013

Time:

17:30 till kicking out - talk starts at 19:30

Entry is free, see you there!

http://dc4420.org

I trust you all to bring a variety of talks!

Cheers,
Tony