Miranda detention, passwords given up

Igor Mozolevsky mozolevsky at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 18:33:59 BST 2013

On 20 August 2013 17:16, Nicholas Bohm wrote:

> On 20/08/2013 17:04, Igor Mozolevsky wrote:
> > On 20 August 2013 16:53, Peter Fairbrother wrote:
> >

> Perhaps it will be contended that hacking the NSA with a view to
> influencing the (US) Government = terrorism as defined in the Act.
>
> It would be nice to see that argued out in public.

I was thinking about that, but then it seemed rather broad- the US
government telling the Russian government that granting any form of asylum
to Snowden would have serious adverse consequences would then amount to an
act of terrorism under such a broad definition... And I have no idea how
many alarms I've just triggered in the snoop-land!..

In any event, he wasn't doing the hacking- at best he was carrying a copy
of some product of hacking...

--
Igor M.