Buckinghamshire CC ANPR cameras

Peter Tomlinson pwt at iosis.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 16:19:50 GMT 2012

You should "always get the same subset of the registration", but off the
motorways there are a lot of cars (and even some vans) with incorrectly
formatted plates [1] that may well confuse. Mysteriously, on the
motorways I have seen very few illegal plates...

Peter

[1] It just might be that I live in a lawless place.