More on the "Identity Assurance programme "

Anish Mohammed anish.mohammed at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:39:21 GMT 2011

Hi Peter,
 I would have assumed this to be reincarnation of identity assurance program, previous government had. This time being run by (most likely ) private entity. Being given access to various government data sets on individuals to provide a score. I would assume most data sets to be IL3 ...
I have to admit I haven't followed G-digital that much. My perspective of this is as, Identity as a service.
Regards
Anish

Anish Mohammed
Twitter: anishmohammed