More on the "Identity Assurance programme "

Peter Tomlinson pwt at iosis.co.uk
Tue Nov 1 06:27:45 GMT 2011

Once again, this is only about securing access to public sector web
sites and services, not an open project (cf USA NSTIC programme).

I'm facing here a discontinuity between this new material and the
previous G-Digital project reports, but that's probably because for
personal reasons I have been occupied elsewhere for over a month. Can
anyone explain if this programme is an evolution of G-Digital (which
appeared to have only Cabinet Office and DoH involved when I last looked)?

Peter