Green End SFTP Server release 1
rjk at terraraq.uk
Sun Aug 26 13:06:40 BST 2018
This is to announce release 1 of my SFTP server. It is possible to use
it with the OpenSSH server as a drop-in replacement for the SFTP server
that it ships with.
It differs from the OpenSSH SFTP server in the following ways:
* Support for protocol versions up to 6
* Several SFTP extensions
* Concurrent handling of pipelined requests
Changes in this release:
* Fix attribute formatting in v3 directory listings.
* Fix handling of empty paths. Fixes #3.
* New SFTP extensions, contributed by Michel Kraus:
fsync at openssh.com, hardlink at openssh.com, posix-rename at openssh.com.
On Linux only, statvfs at openssh.com and fstatvfs at openssh.com.
* Build Fixes
For more information please visit:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the sgo-software-announce