rjk at terraraq.uk
Fri Jul 27 19:13:57 BST 2018
I have released rsbackup 5.1.
rsbackup is a backup tool that uses rsync to back up your files to
* It uses rsync’s ability to hardlink unchanged files together to
keep multiple copies with only the space cost of the
* Backups may be taken from multiple machines (using SSH) and
stored to multiple filesystems, which could be fixed or
* Old backups are removed automatically, using flexible per-volume
* The current backup status can be generated as a file or sent as
an email, with plain text and HTML format supported.
* Hook features are provided to allow operator-supplied programs
to be run at key points during the backup process, to ensure
that devices are mounted, to support backing up via snapshots,
Changes in 5.1:
* Store directories are now normally required to be mount points. See
the description of store and store-pattern in rsbackup(5) and
--unmounted-store in rsbackup(1) for options to restore the
previous behavior. Fixes issue #42.
* Minor build fixes.
* No 32-bit .deb files will be distributed in the future.
I will still accept bug reports and PRs concerning 32-bit
builds for the time being (within reason).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the sgo-software-announce