rjk at terraraq.org.uk
Sat Aug 8 16:15:56 BST 2015
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I have released rsbackup 2.1.
rsbackup is a backup tool that uses rsync to back up your files to
* It uses rsync’s ability to hardlink unchanged files together to
keep multiple copies with only the space cost of the
* Backups may be taken from multiple machines (using SSH) and
stored to multiple filesystems, which could be fixed or external
* Old backups are removed automatically, according to a per-volume
policy giving maximum age and minimum number of backups.
* The current backup status can be generated as a file or sent
as an email, with plain text and HTML format supported.
* Hook features are provided to allow operator-supplied programs to
be run at key points during the backup process, to ensure that
devices are mounted, to support backing up via snapshots, etc.
Changes in 2.1:
rsbackup.cron will always run the prune and report steps, even if
the earlier steps fail.
rsbackup-snapshot-hook copes better with aliases for logical
volumes. Fixes issue #23.
Pruning logs in the report are now limited by the configuration
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.17 (MingW32)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the sgo-software-announce