[Debian-uk] London - Cambridge

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Mon Jul 18 21:53:10 BST 2016

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 10:41:53PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> <intro  because="First post to this ML.">
> Geert Stappers is a Debian Developer from the Netherlands.
> He is planning / investing to attent Steve's BBQ
> </intro>
>
> Direct Flights  AMS - CBG are price wise no fun.
>
> Amsterdam - London is nicer.
>
> Please advice me for  London - Cambridge
>
>   * Train?
>   * Rental car?
>   * Bus?
>   * Special "high speed"  bus / train ?
>
> Which London airport do you recomment connection wise?

It's not really London, but Stansted has direct trains to Cambridge and
is my preferred choice of airport when attending OMGWTFBBQ. Takes about
30-35 minutes, costs £10. See:

http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/service/timesandfares/SSD/CBG/270816/1100/dep

J.

--
/-\                             |    "Time for bed" said Zebedee.
|@/  Debian GNU/Linux Developer |   "Yours or mine" said Florence.