[Debian-uk] BBQ at Steve's house

Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan ram at rkrishnan.org
Tue Aug 23 13:04:55 BST 2016

Hi,

I arrive after a long flight in London on 28th, so I plan to take a bit
of rest on 28th at my hotel in Uxbridge near London and leave early
morning to Cambridge on 29th by National Rail from Kings Cross (KGX) to
Cambridge (CBG).

>From CBG, I plan to take a taxi to Steve's address listed on the wiki
page. I am planning to reach there on 29th morning by around 8.30-9.00.
Until what time do you folks planning to hang out? When should I plan to
return? There seem to be a lot of trains between London and Cambridge.
This is my first time to Cambridge and first time to a large Debian
gathering like this, though I had been a DD since 2001! Very excited and
hoping to meet you all!

Cheers
--
  Ramakrishnan