[Debian-uk] Debian release party, Cambridge, 26th April

Ben Hutchings ben at decadent.org.uk
Thu Apr 16 13:51:40 BST 2015

I talked with Steve McIntyre yesterday, and we were agreed that there
should be a party in Cambridge for the release of Debian 8 "jessie".

As some of us, including Steve, will be busy on release day itself, I'm
proposing the evening of Sunday 26th April.  The venue would be the
Haymakers pub on Chesterton High Street.  As it's likely to be busy
then, I would like to book tables.  Please let me know if you're
intending to come, so I can tell them how much space we need.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Humour is the best antidote to reality.