[Debian-uk] Time for another Bug Squashing Party

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Mon Jan 30 22:52:13 GMT 2012

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 06:05:49PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>Hey folks,
>
>As I've just been discussing with folks on IRC, it's been a while
>since we had one in the UK, and we're going to freeze this summer
>according to the release team. So...
>
>I'm tempted to host a BSP one weekend in March (*way* too busy before
>then!) at my place in Cambridge, or would people prefer somewhere else
>instead? Please speak up so we can get something organised.

And we have a decision: March 3rd-4th...

   http://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2012/03/gb/Cambridge

for more details and to sign up if you're going to come along. I've
listed crash space at my place as normal, but I'd also expect some of
the other Cambridge locals will be able to help out with more.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could