[Debian-uk] PGP Key Signing

Ian Jackson ijackson at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Nov 10 11:24:20 GMT 2011

Nicholas Shanks writes ("[Debian-uk] PGP Key Signing"):
> Hello Debian Guys.
> I am looking for people in/around Hertfordshire who can sign my new PGP key. I am also willing to travel to a keysigning party/event in Cambridge, Oxford or London on most weekends or Nottingham (last week in December only) if there are going to be a fair number of other PGP users attending. I will be at this month's HertsLUG meeting where three of us have already organised an exchange.

This is perhaps a bit mad but I will be changing trains at Stevenage
between 18:38 (train from CBG arrives) and 18:52 (train to LDS
departs) tomorrow.  If you are near Stevenage I could meet you at the
station to exchange fingerprints, which should be doable in 14 minutes
:-).  I would text you shortly after 17:55 to let you know whether my
departure from CBG left on time.

Ian.