[gitlab at salsa.debian.org: Re: debhelper | dh_installinit: Remove the executable bits on package removal / dh_installsystemd: No longer mask system units on package removal (!90)]

Mark Hindley mark at hindley.org.uk
Mon Oct 3 12:21:28 BST 2022

Hi,

I have just received this from salsa as I was mentioned.

It appears Michael is suggesting updating dh_installinit to remove the x bit
from an initscript when a package is removed.

Comments welcome here or on the MR (I suppose).

Thanks

Mark

----- Forwarded message from "Michael Biebl (@biebl)" <gitlab at salsa.debian.org> -----