When insserv=1.20 will be out?

Dmitry Bogatov KAction at debian.org
Sat Jun 15 19:37:03 BST 2019

[2019-06-09 13:01] Jesse Smith <jsmith at resonatingmedia.com>

> part       text/plain                 620
> The insserv-1.20.0-beta2 package has the revert of the .depends files
> location. However, if you want to wait for the stable release of 1.20.0
> (which looks like it will be the same package with a new filename) then
> it will probably be published on the 22 or 23 of June.

Thank you. I missed this version, since "debian/watch" did not match it.

In mean time, very minor bugreport about manpage, built from
inserv-1.20.0~beta2:

       /etc/init.d/.depend.boot,
       /etc/init.d/.depend.start,
       /etc/init.d/.depend.stop
              The  make(1) like dependency files produced by insserv for boot‐
              ing, starting, and stopping with the help of startpar(1).   +.in
              -168u

Note this strange "-168u". It is not present in insserv=1.18.0
--
Note, that I send and fetch email in batch, once in a few days.