Elogind v239.1 Devuan/Debian combined source

Andreas Messer andi at bastelmap.de
Tue Nov 13 18:20:10 GMT 2018

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 02:33:03PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> I think we should have a common branch somewhere which people feel
> free to commit to (or send MRs for).  I wasn't sure what branch name I
> should use on the Devuan gitlab's main elogind tree so I did not push
> this there.

I'd suggest to use the "master" branch. Usually the git branch where
latest developments go to. When some changes are collected
and a 'useable' state has reached we could merge it into suites/unstable
or suites/experimental to have the package find its way into the devuan
suites

cheers,
Andreas
--
gnuPG keyid: 8C2BAF51
fingerprint: 28EE 8438 E688 D992 3661 C753 90B3 BAAA 8C2B AF51