elogind plan

Mark Hindley mark at hindley.org.uk
Tue Dec 18 10:37:56 GMT 2018

Adam, many thanks for uploading elogind 239.3-3.

Now it is in place, I was giving the rdepends some attention.

On Mon, Dec 03, 2018 at 05:41:41PM +0100, Adam Borowski wrote:
> Filed as #915407, pull request at
> https://salsa.debian.org/systemd-team/systemd/merge_requests/20

Do you have any feeling if the systemd devs will accept #915407?

If they are not going to, we could do without the logind virtual package and
just bug suitable packages that depend on libpam-systemd to depend libpam-elogind |
libpam-systemd.

Some (lightdm is one I have found) also require the addition of

 session optional pam_elogind.so

to a file in /etc/pam.d if they have a custom PAM setup (lightdm-greeter in this case).

Thoughts?

Mark