The unofficial oxbridge.tat Frequently Asked Questions List
This is the html version of the unofficial oxbridge.tat FAQ. It is
possible to obtain idiot-proof, self-identifying/humourless or
thick fuck editions if you squeeze
hard enough. These versions have been generated using an opalescent fog of
whiny self-righteousness. [Oh no they haven't! - Ed] So far we have
figured out how we bothered. We are currently working on why.
- Is sorrel a vegetable or a herb?
- Is sorrel goth?
- Is sorrel SF?
- Is "Is this an FAQ" an FAQ?
- Is "Is "Is this an FAQ" an FAQ?" SF?
- Does "Is "Is "Is this an FAQ" an FAQ?" SF?" self-identify as goth?
- I've spotted a mistake in the grammar of FAQ 6. Am I clever?
- Does sorrel mean what we think he means to mean?
- Economics/social studies/politics, eh?
- Should I consider that economics/social studies/politics/law deal with
fundamentally unrepeatable situations before reinventing them from scratch
based on some half-cock scientific methodology?
- What does Asimov say about society?
- What are your ten favourite autistic spectrum conditions?
- Is SF literature and if not why is it better?
- Is literature SF?
- Is literature a herb or a vegetable?