[Uram-rejections] Campaign to upgrade Mike M6MGE to Full!

webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Aug 24 14:51:11 BST 2017

The post that you submitted to uk.radio.amateur.moderated has been rejected by a
moderator.

This post repeats a recent post or a recent query without appearing to
add anything new. You could try to discuss the topic from a different
angle or wait a few weeks until it seems right to bring up this
subject again.

The group charter and moderation policy can be found at
  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/uram/
Disputed moderation decisions can be discussed in the newsgroup
  uk.net.news.moderation

============================================ Full text of your message follows