[Uram-rejections] It is not just in the UK

webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Aug 10 17:30:30 BST 2017

 Please repost without the sig.

The post that you submitted to uk.radio.amateur.moderated has been rejected by a
moderator.

Your message appears to the moderator to be abusive or hurtful to
another contributor.

The group charter and moderation policy can be found at
  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/uram/
Disputed moderation decisions can be discussed in the newsgroup
  uk.net.news.moderation

============================================ Full text of your message follows