[Uram-rejections] Old Callsign

webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Mon May 30 16:35:30 BST 2016

 The post doesn't seem to add  much to the discussion, which has already gone off -topic.

The post that you submitted to uk.radio.amateur.moderated has been rejected by a
moderator.

This post contains insufficient new material. Similar points have been
made already in this discussion, which is in danger of becoming too
repetitive.

The group charter and moderation policy can be found at
  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/uram/
Disputed moderation decisions can be discussed in the newsgroup
  uk.net.news.moderation

============================================ Full text of your message follows