[Uram-rejections] Transistorising older receivers?

webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Mar 3 15:30:41 GMT 2016

The post that you submitted to uk.radio.amateur.moderated has been rejected by a
moderator.

Your message has been rejected because it appears to the moderator to
be a duplicate of another post already accepted by the group.

The group charter and moderation policy can be found at
  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/uram/
Disputed moderation decisions can be discussed in the newsgroup
  uk.net.news.moderation

============================================ Full text of your message follows