[Uram-rejections] Advice on loft-installed station

webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Mon Jul 18 20:06:03 BST 2016

 Well meant, we know, but a possibly unwelcome personal comment.

The post that you submitted to uk.radio.amateur.moderated has been rejected by a
moderator.

This appears to the moderator to be off-topic for uk.radio.amateur.moderated
or has insufficient material related to amateur radio.

The group charter and moderation policy can be found at
  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/uram/
Disputed moderation decisions can be discussed in the newsgroup
  uk.net.news.moderation

============================================ Full text of your message follows