[Uram-rejections] Do crystal radios still pick anything up?

webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Feb 25 17:09:23 GMT 2016

 There's a thread on uk.diy that discusses this. The subject would be on topic in uk.tech.broacast if you want to try there.

The post that you submitted to uk.radio.amateur.moderated has been rejected by a
moderator.

This appears to the moderator to be off-topic for uk.radio.amateur.moderated
or has insufficient material related to amateur radio.

The group charter and moderation policy can be found at
  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/uram/
Disputed moderation decisions can be discussed in the newsgroup
  uk.net.news.moderation

============================================ Full text of your message follows