[Uram-rejections] Taking a 7 year old through foundation

webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Dec 24 20:00:33 GMT 2015

 He says he's read the rejected message - no need to draw attention to the rejection

The post that you submitted to uk.radio.amateur.moderated has been rejected by a
moderator.

This post contains insufficient new material. Similar points have been
made already in this discussion, which is in danger of becoming too
repetitive.

The group charter and moderation policy can be found at
  http://www.panix.com/~rram/usenet/ukram/index.html
Disputed moderation decisions can be discussed in the newsgroup
  uk.net.news.moderation

============================================ Full text of your message follows