[Uram-rejections] Baofeng UV-5R programming with CHIRP on Mac OS X

webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Thu Dec 24 12:20:27 GMT 2015

The post that you submitted to uk.radio.amateur.moderated has been rejected by a
moderator.

Your message has been rejected because it appears to the moderator to
be a duplicate of another post already accepted by the group.

The group charter and moderation policy can be found at
  http://www.panix.com/~rram/usenet/ukram/index.html
Disputed moderation decisions can be discussed in the newsgroup
  uk.net.news.moderation

============================================ Full text of your message follows