[Uram-rejections] Test messages

webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk webstump+uram-bounces at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Tue Dec 15 21:32:29 GMT 2015

 This seems to have gone direct from Turnpike by email, so it has no bearing on ES. ?use another reader

The post that you submitted to uk.radio.amateur.moderated has been rejected by a
moderator.

This appears to the moderator to be off-topic for uk.radio.amateur.moderated
or has insufficient material related to amateur radio.

The group charter and moderation policy can be found at
  http://www.panix.com/~rram/usenet/ukram/index.html
Disputed moderation decisions can be discussed in the newsgroup
  uk.net.news.moderation

============================================ Full text of your message follows