ICR "Unique Identifiers"

Andrew Cormack Andrew.Cormack at jisc.ac.uk
Thu Nov 5 09:19:47 GMT 2015

Yes, that's what I assumed - same words, must be same content. But (unlike CDB), as far as I can see the IPBill doesn't actually define what it means by "filtering arrangements". Hence my concern that the power there is much more like CDB 1(1), which was "anything to facilitate the availability of Comms Data". And the full potential scope of that power has become more apparent to me every time the Gov't/Home Office has mentioned something new on its wish list :(

Good luck with the thesis. I'm now waiting to hear the result of my LLM :)

Andrew