DWP consultation on extensive sharing of Universal Credit recipients:ends 12th January

Mary Hawking maryhawking at tigers.demon.co.uk
Sat Jan 10 08:38:15 GMT 2015

Is the DWP allowed - under DPA or other legislation - to share personal (and
sensitive) information about with many organisations including landlords?
I don't know how this escaped me - and a lot of others.
https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/universal-credit-data-sharing-be
tween-dwp-and-local-support-providers
Refusal might affect benefits.
Consultation started 2nd December & ends 12th January: is it significant
that it is held over the Christmas/New Year period?

Mary Hawking
Retired from NHS on 31.3.13 because of the Health and Social Care Act 2012
"thinking - independent thinking - is to humans as swimming is to cats: we
can do it if we really have to."  Mark Earles on Radio 4
blog http://maryhawking.wordpress.com/ And Fred!
http://primaryhealthinfo.wordpress.com/2014/12/01/can-integrated-care-satisf
y-all-of-freds-needs-including-patient-empowerment/