OxCEPT

Peter Tomlinson pwt at iosis.co.uk
Fri Jun 13 08:48:26 BST 2014

Do any of you have views about OxCEPT that you can share? Their news
email today states:

    LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM and SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA--June 13, 2014)
    OxCEPT, the technology company behind the development of the world's
    most secure protocols for transmitting data, today announced that
    venture capitalist Allen Morgan has joined its team as Strategic
    Advisor.

And the web site oxcept.com states:

    Developed by Oxford University | Tested by the UK Ministry of Defence
    World's Most Secured Way to Transmit Data

Yet I don't hear anything about the company and its products through any
other channel. (I was originally alerted to its existence through an
Oxford Uni channel.)

(Their web site doesn't appear to be legal, as it doesn't give company
registration particulars - Companies House shows the registered office
address of Oxcept Ltd as Summertown, Oxford.)

Peter (the Bristol one)