Data retention question

Andrew Cormack Andrew.Cormack at ja.net
Fri Jul 25 14:00:10 BST 2014

The shorter time you keep logs for, the less chance of determining either the cause or impact of breaches of privacy such as Target. I wish companies holding personal data were better at detecting incidents, but DBIR et al suggest it's not happening.

Andrew

--
Andrew Cormack
Chief Regulatory Adviser, Janet