Another new Off topic: DPA question

jul kornbluth jul at healthecard.co.uk
Fri Jul 18 12:24:45 BST 2014

Hello

Another off topic question on the DPA if I may.

We have had a complaint raised against our school with the Schools
Adjudicator.   I am chair of the trustees. The School Adjudicator has
powers virtually unchangeable,  and has tied us up in knots and numerous
meetings.   The complainant has asked to remain anonymous.

The 2012 Admission Code, which is the Statutory basis of the Adjudicators
investigation, states clearly anonymous complaints cannot be brought. ~
para 3.3.f)    In the Notes it states  that the person objecting must
provide their name to the Adjudicator.  Are the notes part of the Code, or
am I entitled to find out under the DPA who this objector is  e.g. a
parent, prospective parent, member of staff, an unconnected outsider, or
even a member of the governing body?

Any help would be appreciated.
Jul Kornbluth

--
Jul Kornbluth
Health eSystems Ltd     (UK Company Reg.  5754837)

6 Dalston Gardens,         Stanmore HA7 1BU
Phone 020 8206 3500      Fax 020 8206 3501

e-mail      jul at healthecard.co.uk
website   www.healthecard.co.uk