Data retention question

Peter Tomlinson pwt at iosis.co.uk
Fri Jul 18 09:48:25 BST 2014

At risk of being told I'm off topic, I would rather deal with Scottish
civil servants or with Dutch than with Whitehall. Much more in other
jurisdictions of the right person with the right skills in the right
job. There have been attempts to remedy this, but its still rather like
the proverbial curate's egg: good in (small) parts. I suspect that MPs
have the same trouble with them that us mere citizens do.

Peter