Health Service Record Confidentiality

Peter Tomlinson pwt at iosis.co.uk
Fri Feb 14 17:38:51 GMT 2014

BBC Radio 4 PM reporting that many many people do not know about this
scheme and also many say they have not had the leaflet. They also
reported that NHS England is trying to find out what went wrong...

My view? The leaflets very quickly went into the recycling box with the
junk 'mail', as mine nearly did (sic: most of what the postman delivers
to me these days is sales leaflets) or are still lying behined the front
door. NHS should have sent personal letters to everybody.

Peter