Data retention directive "invalid"

Mary Hawking maryhawking at tigers.demon.co.uk
Sat Apr 12 09:52:55 BST 2014

I'm getting a bit confused.
I have a Home Office contract with Demon: as far as I know there is no
volume restriction.
Why does Demon need to keep any traffic data on my use of this service -
apart from requirements from the Home Office?

Mary Hawking
Retired from NHS on 31.3.13 because of the Health and Social Care Act 2012
"thinking - independent thinking - is to humans as swimming is to cats: we
can do it if we really have to."  Mark Earles on Radio 4
blog http://maryhawking.wordpress.com/ And Fred!
http://primaryhealthinfo.wordpress.com/2013/11/02/freds-saying-you-just-dont
-get-it/